Shop at the Restore to find those hard-to-find items, quality tools, home goods, vintage, and more. Every purchase supports the construction of affordable homes in Rockford.
The ReStore gets new items in every day — or even every hour! You never know what you will find next, but you can come to the ReStore knowing you will always find bargain price home goods, tools, and other essentials for you home or business. Looking for a specific item? Give us a call and our staff will let you know.
Replacing furniture in your home? Is your company remodeling? Just have some old items you were thinking of getting rid of? Call the ReStore! We scheduled daily pick ups for donations of all kinds and we have a convenient drop-off lane with dedicated helpers. Don’t let your items sit in our landfill — donate to the ReStore instead!
Looking to get involved with an organization that makes a difference in our community? We need you! The ReStore is a great opportunity to give back, make new friends, and get things done in a fun environment. We need help unloading donations, pricing items, stocking the floors, etc. Give us a call to get involved today!
The ReStore is open!
We are excited about welcoming back our Habitat ReStore Customers to make your visit and shopping experience a pleasant one.
To ensure the safety of everyone at the ReStore, please follow our basic guidelines.
- If you are sick or not feeling well please stay home for the safety of others.
- We are requiring social distancing whenever possible. Required 6 feet apart.
- Face coverings are required.
- We will be limiting the number of customers able to shop in the ReStore.
- We are offering contactless donation drop off Wednesday-Friday from 10am-4pm and Saturday from 10am-3pm. There will be bins outside the donation area on the side of the building listed by category. Please place donations in appropriate bins.
- Picking up purchases will be curb side. Items will be placed and the pickup area located on the side of the building. This will be contactless. Please bring help to load your purchased items.
- We are offing touchless payment options that will be available. There will be the tap option, Apple Pay, Chip, also offering more traditional means of payment such as cash and check.
- We will be operating under modified business hours. Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-5pm.
Thank you for supporting the Rockford Area Habitat ReStore!
Our Online Store is Now Open!
We now offer curbside pick up through our online store! It is easy and simple. Purchase items by clicking the button. Once you have made your purchases, you will receive confirmation. You can then pick up your item up the next business day beginning June 9th at our store between 10 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
When you arrive at the store call the number on the sign (815-713-3184) give the employee your name and phone number and they will bring your item outside for you to load for touch-free purchasing!
We hope to see you at the store!
Monthly Sales Calendars
7141 Harrison Ave
Rockford, IL 61112
Hours of Operations:
Tuesday: 10am – 5pm
Wednesday: 10am – 5pm
Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Donation Drop Off Hours:
Monday: CLOSED FOR DONATION
Tuesday: CLOSED FOR DONATIONS
Wednesday: 10am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 10am – 4:00pm
Friday: 10am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 10am – 3:00pm