Donate Items to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore
We put the proceeds from selling your donations to good use by building homes and hope in the Rockford community. We accept donations of household goods, furniture, appliances and building materials.
To drop-off donations
- Bring your donations to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, located at 986 W. Riverside Blvd. in North Towne Mall. Call ahead for hours of operation and donation criteria – (815) 713-3184
To arrange a pick-up
- Call ahead to learn about arranging a pick-up of those items too big to fit in your car – (815) 713-3184
Donate a Vehicle
When you donate a car, truck, boat, RV, or other vehicle to Habitat for Humanity’s Cars for Homes program you help people in the Rockford community build a house and the hope of a better life! Donate now and directly benefit Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity!
Select Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile
Part of every purchase you make at Amazon can help support our community. When you make your amazon purchases do so through smile.amazon.com
- To do this please go to your Amazon Account.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Click on Change Your Charity “Or pick your own charitable organization” box, type in “Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity” and click Search.
- On the next screen simply click on the Select button next to “Rockford Area Habitat for Humanity”
Now every time you make a purchase on smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate to our local Habitat affiliate. Simple and useful.
Register Your Schnucks eScrip Card
- Pick up a card at any Schnucks Store.
- Register your card by signing up with eScrip.
- Shop at Schnucks and have your card scanned when you check out.
Your purchases create automatic contributions of up to 3% of your purchase price. Access your personal reports online to see how much you have earned.
1% on monthly purchases between $0-$300.
2% on monthly purchases between $301-$600.
3% on monthly purchases between $601-$999.
Note: Purchases exceeding $999 receive no additional contributions.