The ReStore accepted donations include a wide range of items from building materials to furniture. Not sure if the ReStore can use your item? Give us a call to find out: 815-713-3184
ReStore Accepted Donations
The list is simply too long for us to publish! We accept so many items at the ReStore. The items below are the only things we can’t accept due to safety reasons. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
Unable to Accept
- Aluminum or Vinyl Siding
- Anything with Broken Glass
- Broken Windows
- Car or Motorcycle Tires
- Clothing, Shoes, Pillows or Blankets
- Computers or Copiers
- Cribs or Car seats
- Dishwashers (older than 5 years)
- Furnaces or Water Heaters
- Garage Doors or Garage Openers
- Hot Tubs
- Items containing Lead or Asbestos
- Items that have Exposed Nails or Screws
- Items that are Stained, Ripped or Broken
- Items that are Moldy or Water Damaged
- Mattresses or Box Springs
- Open Paint, Stains or Chemicals
- Pianos or Organs
- Propane Tanks
- Tube TVs
- Unframed Mirrors or Glass
- Used Carpet or Padding
- Used Shower Doors
- Used Chemical Sprayers
7141 Harrison Ave.
Rockford, IL 61112
Donation Drop-Off Hours
Tuesday-Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:00-3:30 p.m.