Are You Ready To Provide A Safe, Decent, Affordable Home For Your Family?
Qualifications for Habitat for Humanity Homeownership
- Are you unable to obtain a conventional home loan?
- Is your current rental property overpriced, overcrowded or in disrepair?
- Are you willing to help us build or rehab your future home?
- Are you willing and financially capable of making monthly mortgage and escrow payments?
- Do you meet the income limits listed?
|*Income levels are set annually by US Department of Housing & Urban Development and are 30-60% of the median income. (Note: Minimum income limits have been adjusted to reflect the income required to afford the mortgage payment for the house size required for the family size.)
*FY 2015 income limits summary–HUD
If You Meet Any Of This Criteria, Contact Us Today For More Information.